Does plain vaseline sooth pain from long term dildo session use?

I know Vaseline is a great lube, even better than the chemical gel lubes from pharmacy.

Vaseline is more of a lube, and isn't meant for pain relief. You can use natural creams or lotions made with herbs, etc. How long were you using the dildo? It would have to be more than an hr. to be a problem, most likely. Lube would be needed probably during masturbation for long times. Apply natural creams inside your vagina, as well as around your outer labia. If your clit is sore too, be careful.. you may have to wait a day or 2 before masturbating. 

Not sure how a woman finds a dildo satisfying at all.... even the expensive ones aren't comfortable.

Try Aquaphor or something with Zinc oxide in it for relief (if this is true, and i doubt it is)

• hosa4 weeks agoReport

There's nothing better than MY penis.. IMHO :)

• D_21

Uh....it functions well as a lube, but the petroleum in vaseline can mess with your hormones. Also vaseline is not supposed to be used internally.

For natural lubes try olive oil, coconut oil, or avocado oil. Personally, I've only given olive oil a test drive. I felt it worked well. I didn't have any problems from it after.

• Kendall
      2 weeks agoReport

..very funny, Mayona! I'm glad u also have a sense of humor! Yes, I admit I have made an Art of masturbation! -lol. Now you see why, tho. Yes, I really prefer sex with women to masturbation. I have waited long times between sex partners before- so I've been masturbating awhile. I'm an expert! lol

• Tavy

In some people it can burn the skin after long term use. It is better to use an antiseptic cream.