Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 3 weeks ago

I hate myself for getting in trouble so often in school and at home, how can I better myself so that I don't make stupid decisions anymore?

I'm a 15 year old guy in my first year of high school. I've been getting into so much dumb **** ever since I was in the first grade. I think it's linked to some deep-rooted psychological problems but as I've gotten older things have gotten much worse. I just got in trouble for vaping and my parents are threatening to home-school me and I'm terrified. But that's not my main concern. My main concern is how deeply I hurt my family. I'm very close to my aunts and uncles and my parents have just told them too. They're all so devastated because I've broken their trust yet again. I absolutely f*cking hate myself. How can I improve myself so that I don't get in trouble anymore?

You need to think about how your behaviour is affecting those around you. Most kids these days don’t understand how their attitude and behaviour is causing problems in home and school life. If you realise that what your doing is unacceptable behaviour and you would like to change it then your taking a step in the right direction. Be good behave in school pay attention in class and do your homework. At home make sure you are listening to your parents and doing as you are told. If you follow these simple steps I’m sure everyone will notice a change in your behaviour and you’ll be a much happier person. 

Think before taking decisions