Should there be a law passed to stop LGBT characters from being added to mainstream entertainment? LGBT Characters are ruining entertainment?

No. As much as I've had enough of LGBT supremacy in mainstream media, they are free to keep on giving us lesser programming in order to focus on virtue-signaling.

Eventually, it'll hurt their bottom line too much, especially since China......hates LGBT. And one side has got to give. I've got a feeling China is a bigger market than LGBT supremacists.

• DeLayne
      3 weeks agoReport

Who hasn't had enough of you miserable bigots???

Shorter 'Loser': 'WAAAAAHHH!!!!'

• Loser3 weeks agoReport

You need a bottle baby, or a new nappy?

• reme_1

They are not ruining anything. You just don't want to deal with them.

Sure, let them have their characters to look like scumbags and idiots so we can end up laughing at them.

I know it can be annoying when those characters have nothing to do with the storyline.

But you can’t pass any law for that. Don’t be ridiculous. If the show gets enough negative feedback and ratings drop, they will cancel those characters.

Maybe for a few, but the majority see it as a good thing.

Remember the good ole days when men where men and women where women and we would hang queers man those where the days.

• Cogito
      3 weeks agoReport

I remember the good old days when they used to teach kids how to spell and use punctuation!

No, because it would be ridiculous to introduce something that extreme to the law. It would amount to censorship. Note that although I disagree with you, this isn't about my view on homophobia or transphobia but about creative freedom. It could also apply to banning depictions of smoking or alcohol consumption, for example. It's just not right.

Let me understand this- conservatives are pro business. They think bakeries should be able to refuse customers on any basis. BUT they also think that the entertainment industry should not seek to maximize their profits by producing shows with characters that people want to watch. So if Will and Grace makes huge profits for the production company, that shouldn't matter, but if holding meetings at Trump properties produces huge profits for him, that should be fine, right? How do you reconcile such completely opposing ideas? 

No. That's the kind of fascist move the woketards would pull.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with having LGBT characters in shows and movies. Shoehorning them into established franchises just to appease the woketards, however, does detract from their value.

No, we don't pass laws to make insecure dweebs feel better.