In a terminal illness, where would you rather die?

A. Home.

B. Hospital.

C. Sacred grounds.

Update:

And why?

Update 2:

HOME has more votes: 9 (or 10 if we count Publius.)

Personally I agree with Bob. I'd rather be in the hospital with doctors and nurses right outside. Clean. No need for loved ones to wear themselves out doing jobs, waiting for an expensive nurse to show up if there was a nurse. Burdens on everyone. Hospital is great for me.

THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS! :D

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Im already Dead and im Ghost ghost

• 4 weeks ago

A or B would suffice, if I were surrounded by my loved ones.

• 4 weeks ago

C) Sacred grounds.

Because you know, it's just kind of what I'm about... ;)

Although actually, THE most important thing..? Would be: I'd want for my love/soulmate to be there, and love me. And I'd want to die in his arms. <3

..Ya know you really love someone, when... Yeah. <3

• 4 weeks ago

Home. If there was no chance, I prefer home.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Hebrews 9:27

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

• misty
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

At home by my own hand.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Probably at home. But it doesn't really matter. What matters is where I am going after I die.

• Kin
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Sacred ground, because it is the land of my beloved and my beloved ones. I want to be in my beloved's homeland and it is a holy land and the place my beloved is buried. I can only ask God and hope in God to fulfill my wishes whether I am healthy or not.

• 4 weeks ago

Home cause there's no place like home and in your comfy bed, it's ironic cause with a bed you'd think you'd always wake up and start your day, not ever wake up again. Or sacred grounds to be more dramatic.

• 4 weeks ago

A. Home. .

• 4 weeks ago

Home with my family.

• Rufus T. Firefly
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

TU. The reason I ask is this was a topic I came across and most seem to find comfort at home. Understandable.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.