Are you happy with your current cell phone?

Why or why not

I hate my cell phone. It is slow, and gives me errors all the time, and it smells like cheese. Just aweful. I wish I could throw it in the trash.

• Yeah it’s the iPhone 8 Plus I like that it’s water resistant

yeap! it dial out and receive calls

• Nicole

Yeah...........

Not really, I just have a prepaid 20.00 phone, it works okay but I would like a camera.

• Manny

Right now, no. Thought, it may be a fixable problem, if I shell out the cash for a new battery. I hope that's the problem, because I doubt I'm gonna get a new one anytime soon…

Source(s): I even remember exactly what day I got it. It was the last day of the original airing of MythBusters…

I was until the screen broke.

I'd be happier with an unlocked phone so I can easily switch sims when travelling internationally, or one with an International sim.

Yes, it’s simply a phone, with other features. All I had before were flipstyles, which to me were great at the time.

It's ok, I suppose. Nothing special about a cell phone. It does what I need it to do.

• Yes

Yeah, it's alright