Kuja

What was the lowest point in your life, and how did you make it better?

From 17-23, I'd say... I chose not to kill myself. But I was seriously considering it. And I'd basically COMPLETELY given up on life.

As for how I solved it..? I took some rather massive doses of LSD, and rearranged my mind and reality that way. For the better. I know it's not for everyone, but it's seriously one of the BEST decisions I've ever made, in my whole entire life. And.. I started breaking out of that bad mind state, and gradually changing my life for the better, because of it. <3

So many but I got terminated from first week 'trial' that I am apparently paid for (app shows) from a tapas restaurant despite washing over 600 dishes / pots without seeing them coming.leaving very little space for anything else mentally. I made it better by spamming her on email and she was annoyed and called police now they are coming tomorrow and I will tell them I am 'very sorry' but still can't believe that b...

I just continued to pray and go to church and God made it better.

here do you see yourself in 5 years? How are you going to get th