Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

my boyfriend wants me to convert to Islam , what will happen to me if I do ?

my boyfriend wants me to convert to Islam , what will happen to me if I do 

• Dj2541

He  shouldnt  be  going  out  with a non  believer, as  previously  stated  that is  Haram, he is  commiting  a sin. His  Family  will already have picked  out a  good  Islamic  girl, and I  do mean  girl for their  son.Islam is a very male  dominated "religion" women  are truely  second  class  citizens.I  hope  that  you are not  having  sex  with  your  boyfriend because  sex outside of wedlock is a HUGE  issue  in the  community. Has he introduced  you to any of his  family??

I  would think long  and hard  about  converting  to Islam, it really is a huge  life  decision.

If you have any self-respect you'll refuse.

Don't volunteer for subjugation. You are his equal, not his slave.

You’ll be bent over a lot, but trust me, it won’t be to pray. I used to be a 5 percenter but now I don’t want any part of that. Hebrew Israelite is the best way. 

Well, when I converted to Islam it actually gave me a whole new perspective on life. I didn't just convert overnight either, it took me years before I actually did. It started around the time I was just 16 years old when I first became introduced to Islam. Then, I started reading the Quran on my own, learning as much about Islam as I possibly could, and learning how to live and pray like a true Muslim. I actually started fasting for Ramadan before I converted, because at that point is when I truly started  to believe. I stopped eating food that wasn't Halal and I stopped drinking alcohol, no matter how many times I was offered a drink. I hope you and your boyfriend realise dating is haram, but I know it happens. If anything you have your mate to teach you what you need to know and I would listen to what he has to say if I were you. Islam helped me find my purpose in life, you can do so as well. Only God can guide someone to Islam, but your mate is your introduction in that sense. I will just warn you that you will have to change the way you live because you cannot just go around calling yourself a Muslim while exhibiting the behaviour of a non-believer. Many people don't realise that becoming Muslim means you must change the way you think, act, behave, and live. You can't just say "I'm a Muslim now" but continue to live as you were before. It's the most important decision you could ever make, please do make sure you know all you can about Islam before converting. I definitely won't  scare you away because this will be the best decision you could ever make. You will have an extended family larger than you could ever imagine and the rewards of being Muslim you'll see for yourself. There are plenty of materials online for learning about Islam. I would suggest a clear English translation of the Quran to begin with. Plus, there are many videos you can find to familiarise yourself with Islam too.

• Arris3 weeks agoReport

you are so proud to be a muslim yet to afraid to show your face , you coward 

I see a red flag.  It's a shame people can't accept each other as they are instead of trying to convert them.  Sometimes it works, a lot of times it doesn't.  I'd be careful if I were you.

You will be a Muslim ............

Absolutely nothing good. I'd say don't. And if he keeps pushing the topic..? I may even say RUN!!

Source(s): If he loves you..? He'll respect you the way you are. Not try to change you.
    • Oh, you're a Muslim, too..? Well, judging by many of your f*cked up, despicable, immoral answers on here, I can't say that's made me any more impressed with it. You screw off from MY bleeping comment section!

Don't know I m no Muslim so have no idea

You’d be a Muslim duh 🙄

you will have fücked up you life for good 

you will become his baby factory , and when you cant have anymore kids you will be tossed out and left to die 

dump this ässhole