Would you ever work for Trump?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

there is no job security working with him.  unless you were a true suck up, you'd never know how'd long you'll last with him.  

• Mozo
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

If you are a eunuch

• 3 weeks ago

Many people have worked for him and not gotten paid

• 4 weeks ago

I assume this means would a person work for him personally. I do not possess any skill set that he would seemingly require. 

Being in the trades, I could find employment at one of his holdings, but that is not nearly the same as working for him, as he does not do the hiring. I would do do that if it would pay more than what I am doing now. I've worked for some rather lousy employers, that paid fantastic wages and benefits. And never had to do anything illegal or what I would consider immoral. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, so I could deliberately screw things up. Of course, he does that pretty well all on his lonesome.

• It would be frightening and dangerous to work in this government for Trump. I would do it, but I would fear for  my friends and family as well as myself.

This investigation, in search of a crime, will never stop. It cannot stop or the democrats would have to admit Trump did nothing illegal. It's never been about evidence. The investigations are tools to poison Trump's reputation and remove his supporters from office. They will continue well past the next election.

Lavrentiy Baria (Stalin's secret police chief) once said: "Show me the man and I'll find you the crime"

Yes, sometimes they really are "out to get you."

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So don’t ain’t no one asking you to. Why you try to act like they are. Why do you think exactly your opinion is so important? IT ISN’T!! So stop lying to yourself and acting like it is. 

• 4 weeks ago

Sure, I'll just pull a Spicy boi and bail before I'm implicated.

• 4 weeks ago

No... Aside from the fact that he's a crappy person and would be really crappy to work for, how long is that even going to last. There's no job security with a guy who'd decide to throw you under the bus, even if you did nothing wrong and he just needed a target. Don't waste time and just find something with better job security.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If it pays my bills, yes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.