Female Trump supporters: Would you have sex with a hardcore liberal man?

Let's say you've been dating this man for a while, and you're extremely sexually attracted to him. This man is also a good human being in general.

However, he also voted for Obama TWICE, voted for Hillary once, and he supports Bernie Sanders.

Would you even consider having sex with him?

• Favourite answer

Yes I would. I guess. I don't know. You're amazing.

You know when people are attracted to each other, politics is the last thing on their minds. I am a Liberal and I have never met a guy who asked me who I voted for, yet everyone turned out to be a Liberal. 

Did they influence me or did I influence them? It is things like this that keep me awake at night.  

It's not so much that I support Trump as much as I am not for liberal values, and definitely didn't want to see Hillary in office.

I don't look forward to getting into arguments with a person who I'm supposed to be in a loving relationship with. And I need to be able to respect the person that I am with, so I would only get into a relationship with a man who held similar values and was on the same page.

And catch STDs and a puny peck that's been inside other men and nasty liberal females? Lmfao dream on! 

They smell like hippies and are sissy beta male soy boys who act more bitchy than we ever do. Lol

He supports those anti-American  Marxist-socialist/communist cronies?

What else does he do? Steal dildosl and live with his mommy?

Only if they could beat them senseless and rip off their clothes and have them on the bed on their bellies with the bed shaking really hard from their thrust while they have them in a full nelson and sodomizing them with their strap on penis and making that guttural sound Uma Thurman made on the movie Kill Bill when she was trying to free herself from being in a buried casket when they orgasm.

• Mandy

I don’t know why the stupidity of people still surprises me.  But, your degree of stupidity still surprised me.

A liberal is some one who is willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own, they are open to new ideas and they are favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.  In a political context liberals favor individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform.

Seems to me that liberals would treat women better.

• tigeress

Anonymous has provided the Best Answer which appears to have trigger poor Marge. Suck it up Marge.