Should I give up on my guy best friend?

My guy best friend quit responding randomly over a week (almost two weeks) ago, but he's been active on his social media. He's opened a few of my messages but won't ever respond, no matter what i say or ask. I tried calling him but it went to voicemail. His friends won't tell me what's going on or any details. I'm worried about him and i feel like he hates me. Should I just give up on him responding?

I think its clear here right now he wants nothing to do with you, he is 100% ignoring your calls/messages, yet is online and not busy. When someone ignores another, its because they aren't in the right head space to deal with that person, that is where your friend is at.

There could be a lot of reasons for him being upset with you, it wouldn't be fair to speculate, and quite frankly I think you are withholding key info, so without that, i can't assess where his head is at.

For now, I think you should back off, he's made it crystal clear he doesn't want to continue the friendship. Who knows what will happen in the future, but right now, just give him his space, if he truly values your friendship, he'll come around.

I think you need to be logical in these situations. If you haven't done anything to offend this guy then chances are that he doesn't hate you? What I would I would do is give him some space. You have done pretty much all you can do by reaching out and seeing if he is alright. Now he needs some alone time. He knows that you exist and that he can reach out to you when he is ready to talk. It is now just a matter of the ball being in his court. I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): Do you know if there is anything you have done to offend him? Has he been going through anything tough lately?

Is he a friend or is he more? 

Because if you are being literal when you say he is a friend then that is the problem. He probably thinks you are just stringing him along and is just tired of trying to take things further than friendship with you. 

Source(s): nothing
    • Chad⚡️
      3 weeks agoReport

She could literally keep him around as a pet if she wanted. So what I am saying is that I highly doubt that he is ignoring you because you insulted him or offended him. As most dudes arent that sensetive to stuff like that.