Why did my teacher come to my house?

On friday, i missed school because i was sick and my parents were at work while i was in bed and suddenly my dog started barking loud so i went upstairs and looked threw the main window and i saw a random car park in my driveway and my male 40 year old looking history teacher get out of the car and walk to my front door and i dont even know how he has my address, and he just knocked on my door and i didnt answer and then i saw him go to the back door and try to unlock the door with a lock pick and then he went to the front door again and did the same thing then he noticed me at the window and continued to try to get in then he just got in his car and left. im uncomfortable and wondering what this is about?? im 13 by the way

im female btw

Favorite Answer

i wouldve told the police about it

Wait.....you are SURE you saw him using a lock pick to get into the house?

And so you took a photo of this?

Tell your parents to call the police and as long as you've got the photo of him doing this, you have proof of his trying to break and enter the house.

Go ahead and call the police and they will take the report.

The teacher can get your home address from the front office but usually if you are truant, your county will simply send an officer to your home.

Bueller.......Bueller.......

The better to burglarize it, my dear troll.

He wants to get in your pants if you know what that means.

• Kyle

cool story bro.  call the 911 next time.