How do i get my uncle to stop hanging around me as much ?

He's tried to propose to me last year, he blamed it on his medicine but now he said he thinks of me as a daughter....but he said he'll be what i want him to be as long as i'm happy. He's told me i would be hella hard to resist if i tried coming onto him. But today he said he just wants to be what i want. And after his wife dies we can do whatever we want. He even offered me to move in with him...which is right up on the hill from where i live...he also said i could have his truck...HELP ME!!! 

Last night he asked if i wanted to move in with him after his wife passes, then today he said her chest was hurting her and he said if it doesn't stop hes gonna take her to the ER. She's 71 he's 57 and he lives on the hill behind my house.

If this were happening where I live it would be illegal for your uncle to marry you and you'd simply be able to threaten to call the police if he didn't leave you alone. But I suspect you live in a place where you only option may be to just try to avoid him and to get your parents involved in curtailing this harassment.

• Max3 weeks agoReport

My parents are deceased...I'm alone in this situation 

Tell this to everyone you know including his wife (credit to George) and the police for a court's restraining order. When he approaches you, mark the time and date, what he said, and then ask that he be locked up.

• Max3 weeks agoReport

Last night he asked if i wanted to move in with him after his wife passes, then today he said her chest was hurting her and he said if it doesn't stop hes gonna take her to the ER

Tell this to everyone you know including his wife, but be ready to protect yourself.

• Max3 weeks agoReport

His wife is 71 years old, He's 57 I can't protect myself with him. He said the type to not care if someone if in the house if its burning down and also he said nothing i could do would make him mad but i've seen him mad once and it was scary asf