My teacher threw a computer at me, is this allowed?

This is a serious question and so basically I was in Mrs. Anson's computer hardware class and we were all working on our computers and fixing them and I accidently dropped my computer and it smashed on the floor and mrs anson came up to me and screamed at me for dropping it and presumembly breaking it and she hit my face hard over and over and threw the computer at me and im beaten up and sore and bruised now

Favorite Answer

no, its not allowed

Teachers will do what they want to you..  get use to it....   Say something, and watch scum come out of the cracks to defend hanging teachers...

Oh, you're a troll!

No that is not allowed. You need to report her for physical abuse 

• ?

No. Her behavior was unacceptable, regardless of the circumstances. You need to talk to your parents and file a complaint with the school's principal asap. Get photos taken of the injuries to your face as documentation of the abuse.

• Kyle

of course not.  tell your parents.  call the police.