What's wrong with y'all? You know your TWO baptisms, setting up tables and your 3 in 1 god is A LIE; don't you?

TWO baptisms (Ephesians 4:5) 

DEBUNKED 

by Acts 18:26 that says there's "the way of God more perfectly" for baptism rather than a water baptism (Acts 18:25)!

Setting up tables 

DEBUNKED

by Hebrews 9:1-2 saying that's the way the did it under the "FIRST COVENANT!"

YOUR 3 in 1 god called a "trinity"

DEBUNKED

by I Corinthians 12:6 that says the Spirit is

***"DIVERSITIES*** OF OPERATION BUT ONE GOD!" 

What's wrong with y'all? Letting Satan deceive you with the doctrine CREATED for you by the roman catholic church?

You can SEE the roman catholic doctrine has been

DEBUNKED

With the Word of God can't you? 

@Steven

WHY WOULD JESUS LIE LIKE THAT? Are you serious? Matt 28:19 is just some SHYT "ADDED" by the roman catholich church to keep you from receiving the "POWER" (Acts 1:8) received after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) WHO (I Cor 15:45) "QUICKENS" you "back to life" (Eph 2:1) from your "DEAD spirit" (Rm 5:12)!

@THE "WICKED" AMT WHO "RUNS" RATHER THAN BE "PURSUED BY THE WORD OF GOD" (PROV 28:1) WHICH MAKES HER A "BA$TARD" (HEB 12:8) BECAUSE SHE "BLOCKS COMMENTS" AND IS A "COWARD" (REV 21:8)

GOD DOES CARE WHAT YOU DO IN THE FLESH IF YOU DISOBEY WHAT HE HAS SAID!  ADULTREY IS IN THE FLESH YOU THINK GOD APPROVES OF THAT?

WHEN GOD SAID "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5) THAT'S >>>WHAT HE MEANS<<< (ISAIAH 55:11).

HE COMMANDED US 

"ADD NOT THOU TO HIS WORD, LEST HE REBUKE YOU, AND YOU BE FOUND TO BE A LIAR" (PROV 30:6) BUT TODAY'S CHRISTIANS HAVE "ADDED" A WATER BAPTISM AND HAVE "BEEN FOUND LIARS."

"IDENTIFY IN THE FLESH THAT YOU'VE BEEN BORN AGAIN?"  WHO ARE YOU "IDENTIFYING" WITH?  MAN?   

"IF YOU PLEASE MEN YOU ARE NO LONGER A SERVANT OF CHRIST" (GAL 1:10).  

THEN YOU SCREAM AND TELL ME "YOU DON'T KNOW IF I'M BORN AGAIN?"  SHYT!  IF YOU BELIEVE YOU "BORN AGAIN" IN SOME "DAMNED" WATER WHEREIN ***NO POWER*** CAME UPON YOU" (ACTS 1:8) WHO "QUICKENS" (I COR 15:45) YOUR "DEAD SPIRIT" (RM 5:12) "BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1) WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5) 

GOD SAID YOU (((ARE NOT))) "BORN AGAIN" (JOHN 3:5)!

There is only one god. Two, three, forty-seven baptisms: whatever it takes to find your way to god. Tables: where I set my dinner and give thanks.

• magix151
      4 weeks agoReport

You keep saying this. You are in unbelief when you accuse others of being dead spirits when we are not. I do not deny spirit baptism. I simply say that god reaches out to all people, and we choose to follow or not. I follow. His spirit has bloomed in my heart and guides my life. It brings me joy.

The water baptism is merely something done in the flesh to identify that we have been Born again and believe in Yeshua as our Messiah, a physical sign of an inner witness. The Baptism that counts is the Baptism in the Holy Spiriit as YHVH GOD ONLY communicates SPIRIT TO SPIRIT and is ONLY interested in what we do spiritually. What we do physically is of no consequence to him and YHVH GOD is not looking at every little thing we do physically. 

YHVH GOD IS SPEAKING OF SPIRITUAL ADULTERY SO GET THAT RIGHT U  BULLY.

All I know is that Jesus was real. Read 'More Than A Carpenter'. People from 2,000 years ago definitely had the means to record things. His life was the most documented in the history of mankind. We're still talking about it to this day. Why not just believe? What harm would it do? What do we have to lose? This human world is a wreck.

• Norine4 weeks agoReport

"BELIEVE" WHAT (RM 10:14-15)?  YOU CAN'T "BELIEVE"  ON THE WRONG JESUS (I COR 8:5) AND ***THINK*** YOU WILL BE SAVED!

GAL 1:6-9 SAYS WE HAVE TO GET THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST WHICH IS JESUS' DOCTRINE RIGHT OR WE ARE ***ACCURSED*** AND SO DOES HEBREWS 6:1-3.

There is only one baptism. (Ephesians 4:5)

• magix151
      4 weeks agoReport

Pray for her. Pray her heart is freed from doubt, her eyes are opened to the glory of the spirit, and that one day she will see with truer sight.

You obviously tell people what some of the bible says and not all of what the bible says. There are two baptisms talked about in the bible. Jesus also specifically states baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. What does the word THE mean to you?

Added

comma 

[ˈkämə] 

NOUN 

a punctuation mark (,) indicating a pause between parts of a sentence. It is also used to separate items in a list and to mark the place of thousands in a large numeral.

• magix151
      4 weeks agoReport

I have a question. How do you know that the entire story of Paul wasn't added by the RCC? How do you know that Matt. 28:19 was added? Do you have documentation? Granny, how do you know? Proof?

I KNOW exactly opposite of what you are saying. I stood in the presense of Jesus and had no less than 3 visions

• magix151
      4 weeks agoReport

He didn't mention what he saw in the visions, and you say they are false, granny. Maybe your visions and prophecies are false. You better check yours first to find out.