What does it mean to dream that you're parents home is burnt to the ground?

I'm 20, both of my parents passed away this year. I inherited two houses i'm currently living in my papaw's old house. I don't drive so i can't drive to go check on my Parents house. A few days ago, it was ransacked the wood stove and my queen sized bed is gone. There was hay laying beside the fridge and behind it as if they was planning on burning it to make it look like a electrical fire. I turned the breaker off before i left but i had this dream a few nights ago

I am so sorry for the loss of your parents this year.  Since they lived in the old house you remember from childhood, and then they passed on, the memories that are stored in that old house would kind of burn to the ground, as the parents are no longer there.  Of course we keep their memories in our minds and hearts, so we      never do lose them, but the fire is symbolic of letter go of the old, or of that which has passed, and of stating over in a newer house or apartment.  And do take the good memories with you!!

It means you have a concern or fear of a house on fire, and who doesn't? Our dreams give us the opportunity to think about what we might do in situations like this in case they happen in reality. But hopefully, you won't have to do through anything like that.