Why has this person lost hope in humanity?

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It stupidity and hell. You can't believe in God or do anything else with one.

• 4 weeks ago

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

• 4 weeks ago

People reach out in different ways. In my experience, those in the position to "help" need easy cases. Obvious cases. Something they can quickly aid in and then get the accolades.

1 -- Needy nice. Needy meek. Needy unconscious. All easy steps: Help, collect accolades. "Boy, I'm a GREAT person!"

2 -- Needy frustrated. Needy angry. Needy lashing out. Hard. Those who think of themselves "helpers and GREAT" mistreat these needy. Making things worse. Automatically deemed unworthy, ungrateful, quick to bash instead of showing patience and perseverance (what these types of needy are inside crying for.)

Perhaps the person in the screenshots are the needy frustrated getting heat and bashing when attempting to seek help in their own haphazard way. I can see how this abused needy person, angry and broken would lose hope. They get hate instead of love.

• 4 weeks ago

If you were "saved" you wouldn't have fear of death, being saved means a better life and being repentant means a stronger hope for your future, one need to repent if their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their saviour Redeemer , no other name under heaven is our saviour and propitiation not can any other save us , He is the ultimate Judge over all human kind and their fates

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.