How do I tell my friend her boyfriend is no good for her?

My friend cindy is 17 and she is dating a 40 year old man. I told her its illegal but she doesnt care because she said they are in love and even are sexual, is this ok?

Favorite Answer

no, its not okay, tell the police about it

You're not worried about the legality.. You're just a teensy bit jealous that she's getting laid and you're not. Be honest..

• martin

Good marriages have come about between people of that age range difference. You never can tell. If they marry with her parents' permission, it would be OK.

In my opinion it is acceptable. If she loves/likes him and he feels the same way what does it hurt.  I am 63 (male)  and my steady is 14 (female)  and we get along fine. Never had a fight

or argument  in the two years we have been together. Life is good. Enjoy it because

it ends all too soon.

Tell her that you are worried because you have a bad feeling about him