Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

What to do? ?

I have a older brother who just moved in with us he is an alcoholic apparently was on drugs he told me he killed someone because the person was robbing his house that is why he is back here. I don’t know if I should tell our mom or not we live with her he told me not to tell her but she does say stuff to him that might get him riled up you’d know if you have a son who is an alcoholic maybe not I don’t know but it isn’t the greatest stuff reason I am thinking of telling her I don’t want him to hurt her in anyway I don’t think he would but for safety would you tell her? 

Anonymous that’s actually not a bad idea lol but to mention I am trying to get into priesthood I don’t think it would be a good idea in a way but I do like your thinking.

I really don’t think I’ll tell anyone he could be lying also but if I do I’ll just write my mom a note.

i would tell the police about it

If you are strong enough I would tell your folks and the next day kill him and blame

it on the robber. Problem solved but you can never tell anyone even 50 years  from now.

Snitches get stitches. 

I wouldnt do anything.........