Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 4 weeks ago

What does my dream mean?

I had a dream last night that scared me so much it woke me up. I don't remember exactly what my dream was, all I remember was that I was driving a car and then all of a sudden this black thing hits me in my sleep. Then I woke up instantly because I got so scared. At first, I starting telling myself that it was just a black animal in my sleep, but I remember it being this kind of black blob with yellow eyes. When I woke up I couldn't get back to sleep. I didn't just feel scared, I felt very disturbed. Does anyone know what this dream could have meant?

Instead of looking at the dream, look to your real Life.   Is there a problem you fear will come crashing in on you?  Dreams often disguise themselves with a lot of nonsense, so that they can still reveal themselves to you.  I would not worry about it. Driving a car, eludes to driving through Life, and then you were hit by reality (symbolized by this black blobs).  Don't allow yourself to get all upset by strange dreams like this.  The mind finds ways to deal with the stress of Life, and so many of us have no idea how to interpret them.  But black blobs hitting you in your sleep could symbolize many of oncoming problems, which you will deal with when the time comes.

Most likely you were just dreaming. The dream state can sometimes be very intense and leave us with the feelings induces by the dream. In your case it left you with fear and dread. Sometimes people wonder if dreams are messages from God. The answer to this question is in the link below. ↓

• .

It means you were asleep since you dream when sleeping.