Are you vegetarian or a meat eater?

Do you eat plants or thrive off animal abuse?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

I have followed a vegetarian diet for the past four years.  However, I ate meat every day during the first 60 years of my life.  

• 3 weeks ago

I am vegetarian but also i like non veg food.

• 3 weeks ago

I am vegitarian for keeping myself healthy

• 3 weeks ago

My favourite food is Non veg. I am living in Bangalore and i am working here past 2 years. My favourite food is Hyderabad Chicken Biryani because it is very tasty and spicy. i went Nandhana restaurants with my friends and i had my favourite food Hyderabad biryani and Andhra meals. i was very tasty and yummy. Nandhana Restaurants is one of the best Andhra restaurants in Bangalore. Please visit here: https://www.nandhanarestaurants.com/

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I am a meat eater. I have been eating meat for my whole life and I like to eat A5 Wagyu meat. All of the cows turned into Wagyu are treated the best.

• Joey3 weeks agoReport

Also you are most likely brain damaged because Humans are omnivores not just "meat eaters" or "vegetarian".

• 3 weeks ago

Meat eater. Everything eater. You know there is a study that explicitly focuses on what did people eat to made this "giant quantum leap"  from being ape-like beings to these "modern educated" humans. And it all pointed out that "we" started eating animal proteins that increased the size of the brain and all other stuff. You can look up into it, it's interesting theory.

And I like animals, but sorry we have to eat them sometimes. Not fair excuse, but, eh.

• dentakleen
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Vegetarians get animal protein from eggs and milk

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It seems an appropriate answer would be yes.  I eat whatever is available exclusively.

• 4 weeks ago

The diet I'm on heavily restricts many vegetables. Some of them, including ones I love, are toxic to me and have caused health problems. The diet places no restrictions on meat or dairy.

• 4 weeks ago

I only eat the tasty flesh from vegetarian animals. That makes me a vegetarian.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I thrive on killing animal for optimal health. Plants are toxic anti-nutrients, phytic acid destroys your gut. Eat meat people. Don't be afraid of "morals" they are subjective and mean nothing in real life. Morals doesn't factually mean its wrong to kill because most think Killing is wrong. Strip down the morals we've been taught and hunt your own meat. I hunt every week with my boyfriend :)

• Sarah3 weeks agoReport

You're everywhere in the vegan category trolling thinking its funny. Go and get a life and find some friends you jackass 

• 4 weeks ago

I eat mostly meatless meals, but I assure you whenever I do eat any meat it was already dead! Enjoy your tofu turkey this Thanksgiving!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.