Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

Told him I’d leave him alone ?

and let him focus on family. His daughter is at home after outpatient surgery. I had gotten her some bath and body works and offered to bring food. His ex wife is there. Not best time I guess. Was wanting to see him..Haven’t seen him in 3 weeks. 

He never responded.

• Linda

I'm sorry. You deserve better. I'd move on bc it sounds like he is still hung up on his ex.

When one is a parent one's first concern until the child is 18 must be that child and the people they date need to understand that. When one is in a co-parenting situation with an ex they've likely worked for years to develop the ability to put their own differences aside for the sake of the kid(s) and it sometimes doesn't take much to upset all that careful planning. So while this is difficult for you it's all part of what you take on when you get involved with a parent. This daughter will surely recover and life will get back to normal. But in most cases trying to put a girlfriend in the same room with an ex-wife creates unnecessary drama. So be cool, this too will pass.

Yes, I agree.  You told him you would leave him alone.

Leave him alone. You are more likely to cause problems and that would upset him. He has enough pains already. 

You could pray to GOD and ask GOD to help him, them! 

He’s prioritizing his family at this time. If he’s still interested, he’ll pursue you.