one airpod not working?

one of my airpods hardly plays any sound in my left ear. the sound is playing, when i take them out of my ears they both play the same volume, and the volume is fine if i spin the airpod to stick out parallel to the ground. but when i push it in to fit all the way there’s practically no sound! This happened before with my old wired apple earbuds. i have no idea what it is because there’s no physical change that changed them, it just randomly happened again.

It’s because the new AirPods came out. Don’t you know that after Apple makes an update your old Apple products from previous generations get worse? It’s a marketing tactic to make people buy their newest editions.

• Irina3 weeks agoReport

Yeah just search up Apple Planned 
      Obsolescence fine.

airpods suck, that's why

Turn Automatic Ear Detection on or off When you have Automatic Ear Detection on and you're not wearing your AirPods, audio plays through your device's speakers. When you turn off Automatic Ear Detection, these features are off and all audio plays to your AirPods whether or not you're wearing them.

No idea...........