JD

What is wrong with Adam Schiff ?

He has been caught in numerous lies, continues to run a sham proceeding and was trying to get nude pics of Trump from supposed "Russians". And what is it with the "deer in the headlight look" ? He always looks shocked with those eyes.. His skinny neck accentuates his rather large eyes. It's rather distracting. Lastly I can't trust a man who looks like the adult version of " Elf on the shelf". Thoughts?

Schiff has zero credibility but thinks he does. I loved watching the Rep from NY rip into him yesterday over how many times he said the whistle blower should testify, but then changed his mind. I hope more republicans rip into him, even if it does mean losing their time to speak.

• Brian

Really? Last count I heard, donnie has uttered around 12,000 lies since he's been in office. And all you trumpies do is run around, fingers in your ears, singing "lalalala, I can't hear you!!!"