Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Would you like a warm glass of homemade milk ?

Thank you yes please.

Nope...........

• Nah I've got milk got some this morning 

i'll pass but thanks for the offer

I can try but If I dont like it, I wont drink it ......

I like milk, just not warmed please.

I don't like breast milk. Unless...you let me serve myself. 

Why does it have to be warm? Pure and non-pasteurized is fine though. Raw milk contains enzymes that help the body process milk... but with pasteurization these enyzmes are destroyed. They actually have to put some enzymes back into the milk in order to make it lactose-free, but I think that is only so-effective.  This is why a lot of people have lactose intolerance issues these days... it's not that people have become more intolerant.. it's that the enzymes that help us process the milk are being stripped from the milk. They have to fortify or add in nutrients that they destroy also. While some products are being made without hormones and antibiotics, you have to make sure that these are the products that you are buying.  A lot of people are allergic to antibiotics. 

no thank you, I hate milk with a passion