Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Atheists, would you join a cult that teaches working for them for 48 hours at a time without sleep or pay endows you with enlightenment?

If you wouldn’t join one, would you start one? It can make you rich beyond the dream of avarice. 

not on your nelly kid

• Nous

Atheists have the education and intelligence to know the truth and live in reality and leave the fantasies to people like you!

Not me, I choose life in the real world.

• Dick

no...............

• Jake

A person can battle atheism and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

Naahhh... enlightenment is way easier than that.

~

Only if it endows me with enlightenment *and* cookies.

The religious right votes in republicans.  Republicans in California proposed a law that required truckers to agree to work 72 hours (3 days, night and day) straight, with no sleep.  Would you like to drive on the same road as an 18-wheel diesel semi with a driver who hadn't slept in at least 72 hours?  Atheists don't vote for people like that.  But atheists are blamed for the actions of the religious.

• Mack

No, not really much of a joiner....

Wood i get a real Unicorn on my cake ?