Does anyone else can't find a girlfriend because of bad social anxiety?

I'll be 24 in about a week and I got bad social anxiety, I had it all of my life. I still hangout and do things, but I always get nervous around girls and there is nothing that I can do about it. I was bullied for it a little bit back in school and it just seems like something that will never go away. I go to the strip club sometimes and a few girls said that I was really handsome, even though I'm a nervous wreck. It just makes me sad, always seeing people in relationships because I know that it will most likely never happen for me and the girls that I do see, at the bar etc always have a boyfriend. I don't know, I always just felt like an outcast when it comes to girls and it makes me upset at times. Can anyone else relate with me. I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one.

There are hundreds of thousands or even millions of people in the exact same situation as you, if that makes you feel any better. Also, believe it or not, changing your situation is in YOUR hands.