How long should you date before you get married?

It is really depends. You guys have to fully understand each other feelings. Make sure that you will take responsibility and taking care of your family. So I would say spend at least 2 to 4 years to really understand your partners.

• Tepee

My wife and I dated for 3 months, became engaged for 3 months then married. That took place 53 years ago and still counting.

• edward

Just because you get married it doesn’t mean stop dating. Your wife is just someone you never stop dating

There is no 'should' in this kind of thing. You should get married when you're both ready, and not before.

• Robert

Four years. Any less and it is impulsive

• CB

As long as it take to decide if you are truly compatible. 

How long is a piece of rope

It depends on how many times you have open your legs during your date periods.

If under 5 times it's still early for marriage. You still need to improve your sex and BJ skills.

More than 10 times may bring the idea of marriage most likely with improve sex.

Nine weeks for me before married.  Over 45 years ago,