Why is he acting like this?

I have only known this friend of mine since about September. his name is Devin. I'm more of an emotionally reserved person, so I don't open up to people very fast, if at all. He, on the other hand tells me all of his problems. Normally I would be fine with this and be happy that he trusts me, but he only talks to me about this stuff. We met through my best friend, Caleb, so I thought that they would talk to each other about stuff like this, but when I asked my Caleb about it, he said that Devin hadn't said anything about it. On top of that, Devin acts like his hand is shaking so that I hold his hand. He is constantly giving hugs to only me, and i'm not sure how to handle this without hurting him. Plus, he has a girlfriend. How should I handle this, and why is he acting like this towards me?

This guy feels more comfortable talking to you than he does his girlfriend. It is really hard to pinpoint exactly why this is but I would say that it has to do with you having a better grasp of his problems that his girlfriend. What I would do is to listen to his problems but I would hold back from doing too much physical with him because you don't want to cross the line of inappropriate physical contact while he is in a relationship with someone else. I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): What are the sorts of things that he is telling you? Has he ever done anything else that has made you think that he could like you?

Explain your confusion to him. Ask him WHY he's sharing this all with you instead of with his gf or his friend. Alternatively, if you're trolling or just an attention-starved twit looking for us tell you how much he likes you, please stop.

He's more comfortable with you. Why don't you give him your pu si hole. Maybe this will change his life

• Hypnos

Have you asked him? The only way you're going to get a proper answer is if you bring it up with him. Just say look, this may seem like an odd question but I've always wondered why whenever something bad happens you always come to me? I don't mind it at all but I'm just curious why you wouldn't turn to Caleb or your girlfriend for advice. See what he says, maybe it's simply because he finds you easy to talk too or maybe he does have feelings, but you won't know if you don't ask.