Do Aries experience mostly "flash fire" emotions?

What I mean is do they sort of not feel very emotional most of the time, pretty much happy, and then eventually intensely pop? But then only stay intensely emotional for a brief time before quickly pulling themselves together? I'm an aries and when I have breakdowns because things don't go my way the dominant emotion is anger for sure, I break things, I scream, and I cry out of anger, I will then

maybe get sad for a few minutes and

recover quickly. Is it normal for an Aries to experience this fairly often?

• GibBas

Your emotions are shown by your Moon in your birth chart, so have a look at what that shows first but you do have to look to see what other planets aspect your Moon. Your Moon is also about your reaction to things that are presented to you. Moving on quickly from things that happen is an Aries trait though so maybe your Moon is in Aries or your Moon is in aspect to Mars perhaps.

Yes but it is more of a Moon in Aries and Moon in the 1st house thing.

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

Strictly for your point of view, we don’t have a source of reference to what is normal. You’re in the entertainment section. Think the people here are remotely astrology literate? That they really care. Compared to a ‘professional' astrologer?

Astrology is great for making excuses. Even if you’re told your birthday is the blame, what can you do about it?