Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Is anyone alive out there that has truly compassionate and empathetic? ?

Been living in this planet for 24 years and failed to find a person that truly has a “compassionate and empathize heart”. Does such a human being exist that fits this description? They must still be alive and talking. Not interested in public figures. Please let me know. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

yes obviously. what a stupid question.

Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Are you looking for an answer for yourself

GodsGrandPlan.org

Like others before you, those who see the world is filled with darkness are given the opportunity to be light. God will guide such generous spirits if they choose to follow Christ upward to that worthy path.

• 4 weeks ago

If you're looking for a person that'll love you unconditionally, will always listen to your needs, will always be there, will understand your feelings and put your needs above those of others there's only one: you.

• 4 weeks ago

What is an "empathize heart"???

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

THere are many people around who are compassionate and caring. You just need to look for them.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, many. But please explain why we should respond in any more detail when you yourself don't have sufficient integrity to ask a question without doing it anonymously.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, I am truly compassionate and empathetic.... 

Small children are naturally drawn to me.  

My motto is simply, "Be the kind of adult you always wished you knew as a kid".

With that clear, I must point out that all the people who ask are seeking others to give them something they haven't earned. I am not sure what you are asking for, but never stop working hard and giving your life its best efforts. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It sounds like you want people to cater to your wants and needs instead of being who they are. That's not a reasonable expectation.

• Henry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

A lot are, you aren't looking.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't think there is anybody who is as compassionate as you think. People are self-serving, but we are good as well- empathy is determined by which side you live by. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.