Which martial arts is better to learn? American Kenpo or Tang Soo Do?
- BonLv 68 months agoFavourite answer
1) Define "better". Better for competition, self-defense, self edification, what?
2) A name or style of a martial art does not tell you whether or not it best suits your purpose. It is the teacher of the martial art that determines whether or not you are properly trained for the goal you have in mind. A bad teacher gets you nothing.
- ksnake10Lv 78 months ago
Neither art is "better". If you decide to train in "either" of these styles, then you better not mess an MMA fighter, because they will "own you". It's amazing to me that TMAs are still "alive & well" in an age where MMA has proved its superiority in 1-on-1 encounters.
- SteelLv 68 months ago
Whichever has the better teacher.
- Tengu BakemonoLv 68 months ago
That's for me to know, and you to find out.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Thomas CNSRVLv 78 months ago
Wang Chung rocks!