Anonymous

who is more racist towards african american : east asians or white people?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The most racist people in America are the Black people. They have a victim mentality. They do poorly in school, have high crime rates, and very many of them grow up without a father. Then they blame white people for their own failures. They do not take responsibility for themselves. Everything in their lives is blamed on racism. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

you are

individual racists exist on all continents and come in all skincolours.

How racist you are is not determined by your skincolour or continent

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Frôm my own exp & what I've heard

I'd say tha the Asians are mor open abou

their bigotry while us whites excd in being

said wây.

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

When some east asian people and some white people express racist attitudes or behaviors about black people or toward

black people, white people are usually more likely to be worse in the ways and extents of the racist attitudes or behaviors.

Black people are actually most likely to express some racist attitudes and behaviors in spite of or against people of either

their own race or other race. Some east asian people and white people probably had very bad experiences and negative

informations of some black people that made them express unfair criticisms and harsh disregards of other black people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Both.

White people say - "Move that niggerz towards North"

East Asians say - "These inferior Blacks"

• 4 weeks ago

Well, as you know, we catch the most hell from the white man.  This is how it has been since we arrived here in bondage and how it still is today.

The white man gives us drugs and then puts us in jail when he sees us smoking it.  

The Asian hates us too (notice how I didn't specify East Asian).  They sell us meat, hair and alcohol, they don't consume it themselves but they give it to us.  We're his best customer yet when we leave the store he's telling his brethren and white folk how much he despises us. 

And many of us don't yet have sense enough to see that if we want to get what we want we have to start with a covenant with us.  Put the white and Asian out and come together as family so we can make a plan to better ourselves. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.