I dont have enough time in a day?

Hello Im 18 and Im studyng. At 8am I start school and I finish school around 4pm I rest for an hour then go to gym 5-7pm, eat and play a video game, at 8pm I go work out again till 10pm then go sleeping. I have no time to do my homework, have relationships, no family time, no friends, no studyng (exept  audiobooks, podcasts), I feel like school is taking away so much time and my school sucks I cant find 1 good person, I feel like everyone around me just drains me and that made me distant from everybody else. 

My question is how can I better arrange my day to enjoy life more because right now life is extremely fast and I dont get to do anything, because when Im at school the sun is shining but later in the day its just dark outside. I cant compromise on the school time (8 hours) but I still have 6hours and sleep time to change so Id be happy if anyone can help me.

It's not school that's taking up your time it's the gym, working out and video games! 

You don't need to go to the gym if you're only 18 and you certainly don't need to be working out til 10pm. 

School and studying is never a waste of time, the pointless gym is. How about walking to school instead to get your exercise? How are you even paying for gym membership if you're only 18 without a job? Even if you do have a job, that's a pretty bad way to spend your money. You should be saving for the future.

If you get back from school at 4, then eat, wash up and shower, then you'll have a good 3 hours left for socializing, although that's best saved for weekends not school nights.

• Den2 weeks agoReport

sounds nice, I get my money from my parents.

• Katie

The time you spend travelling between your activities is time you can spend doing your homework.

cut down on the video games

• Den3 weeks agoReport

But its just 1 hour, and I dont feel like working out right after eating

Work out only 1 hour or do 2+ hours only a few times a week and quit videogames. Also, learn grammar and spelling.

It's pretty obvious that you should cut down drastically on video games and working out.

I have bad news for you, it only gets worse.

• Cu Tie

If you are still in high school, then I highly recommend trying out for your school's basketball team this season. The fact that you have been spending 4 hours in the gym makes you in shape and well conditioned for high school basketball this season. Being on the basketball team will give you an opportunity to develop relationships/friendships with your teammates. Also, you won't have to go to gym after school/basketball practices and games, giving you more time to do your homework, while still having the time to eat and play video games :)

• Eva

Working out 4 hours a day is excessive. Drop the later workout and use that time to study.

Pay attention to what you can do and what you can not do, and you will never experience tension.

- Brahma Kumaris

Let's Pokemon go to the polls