Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 3 weeks ago

Is 'bluebellbkk' a good username for an answers account?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

It is if you own a cafe in Brenham, Tx.

• Earleen
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

I read the other answers and was pretty sure you didn't.  So, I had to explain since you gave me a best answer.   You  should take it back.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Calling out another user this way is against the site rules.

You are reported.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I reported it myself the very day it appeared, but if they're ignoring even my own report, it's looking unlikely they'll suddenly take it down. But thanks anyway.

• 3 weeks ago

You can have any user name you want; or that you think represents you in just a few typed characters. User names hold no meaningful significance to others, unless you are purposefully foul/angry/mean/nasty.

This is where free speech still reigns, but please try not to be crude or juvenile. I have noticed that usernames usually go nasty and uncouth when they are abused by 6th -7th graders, or adults with 6th grade intellects.

• 3 weeks ago

On the surface, it's seems find, but I don't really know what it means, or if

it has some significance I don't know about.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

It has significance for me, which is all that matters. And it's not bizarre or obscene or made up of emojis.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Pretty much any unique name that isn't used yet is a good name.

"bluebelbkk" has been in use for years, which makes this question a call-out violation

• Mike
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's better than anonymous.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

To judge from the history of that moniker on Yahoo Answers, it is an excellent user name, especially for a Texan or Highland lassie.

• JOHN
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It is an excellent name, has an inscrutable ring to it and is strangely redolent of A Mid-Summer's Nigtht Dream. Personally, I am looking for a lady with a Welsh accent and an inscrutable Celtic name, and if I am not asking too much, though  fear I am, with a dreamy, bewitching voice.

• 3 weeks ago

I prefer Rumpelstiltskin.

• 3 weeks ago

ah, formidable ,  Poirot!  Alors!  

more than 15 digits 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.