Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 3 weeks ago

Is 'bluebellbkk' a good username for an answers account?

It is if you own a cafe in Brenham, Tx.

• Earleen
      3 weeks agoReport

I read the other answers and was pretty sure you didn't.  So, I had to explain since you gave me a best answer.   You  should take it back.

• Lili

Calling out another user this way is against the site rules.

You are reported.

• bluebellbkk
      3 weeks agoReport

I reported it myself the very day it appeared, but if they're ignoring even my own report, it's looking unlikely they'll suddenly take it down. But thanks anyway.

You can have any user name you want; or that you think represents you in just a few typed characters. User names hold no meaningful significance to others, unless you are purposefully foul/angry/mean/nasty.

This is where free speech still reigns, but please try not to be crude or juvenile. I have noticed that usernames usually go nasty and uncouth when they are abused by 6th -7th graders, or adults with 6th grade intellects.

On the surface, it's seems find, but I don't really know what it means, or if

it has some significance I don't know about.

• bluebellbkk
      3 weeks agoReport

It has significance for me, which is all that matters. And it's not bizarre or obscene or made up of emojis.

• Zirp

Pretty much any unique name that isn't used yet is a good name.

"bluebelbkk" has been in use for years, which makes this question a call-out violation

• Mike

It's better than anonymous.

To judge from the history of that moniker on Yahoo Answers, it is an excellent user name, especially for a Texan or Highland lassie.

• JOHN

It is an excellent name, has an inscrutable ring to it and is strangely redolent of A Mid-Summer's Nigtht Dream. Personally, I am looking for a lady with a Welsh accent and an inscrutable Celtic name, and if I am not asking too much, though  fear I am, with a dreamy, bewitching voice.

I prefer Rumpelstiltskin.

ah, formidable ,  Poirot!  Alors!  

more than 15 digits