Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

are single women in the 40s....?

do women in the 40s still have a high sex drive????

never been married women

Women in their 40's are technically at their sexual peak. There hormones often going into overdrive in preparation for menopause, thus increasing sexual desire.

My wife does.  The only reason we don't have more sex is our crazy schedules (but we still fit plenty in).

Honestly? Women in their 40's are in their sexual prime of life.

It amazes me that people are completely unaware of this

when I was in my 20's and 30's, I loved older women---they appreciated it, and were wildcats in bed--

• MissA

Depends. Some do, some don't. Just as women in their twenties, thirties, and fifties do.

you say "still have a high sex drive" as if every woman in her 20s or 30s has a high sex drive that automatically shuts off at 40. there are women in their 20s and 30s who have low sex drives and there are women in their 40s who have higher sex drives than most men 

women that are single in their 40s likely have little sex drive, the reason they are single

• alan P
      3 weeks agoReport

They might have been in a relationship that ended

some do some don't it depends on how the guy treats her

PS: moms are not single woman.... learn how to read

PS: divorced is not single moron..... divorced is married once..... really can you read?

• have you ever heard of a thing called divorce, moron?, or birth without wedlock???

Ask your mom, she knows