Do you think Harry and Meghan will leave the royal family?

Meghan said she’s having a hard time with all the press. I don’t blame her as I cherish my privacy. Her father’s family isn’t exactly helping her either. 

Favorite Answer

I think Meghan will get used to it, it's still early days for her in the royal family.

Saying yes to a British prince might sound sort of romantic, but once you do that, you are also saying yes to a lifetime of greasy tabloid reporters writing inflammatory bull$hit about your every single facial expression.

• Gonzo

I hope so. English people are trash . all of them 

Why speculate? Either they will, or they won't.

likely resettle in alabama

Meghan is a lying gold digger. She has no right to privacy now as Royals are public property. She's as bad as acting as Prince Andrew.

• Clo

I don't think so. The couple are just forming their own royal household office. Meghan is the targeted royal for poor treatment by the press and she has to get used to the ways of the royal world. They can have their privacy---William and Catherine manage, but they had time to learn how to do so. It would be wise for Harry and Meghan to talk about this with William and Catherine, as well as with Edward and Sophie who've all had experience in this matter.

• PAMELA

They cannot leave, at least harry cant, he is royal!

Harry cant leave the royal family. He can withdraw from royal duties, but he cant actually leave the royal family . Nobody can leave their family as you were born into that family and will always be part of that family. And that also goes for Harry.

• Ding Dong
      4 weeks agoReport

No, he can quit it. Of course he can't stop being related but he isn't forced into being royal.

No, there will be a cooling off period, while they get their act together.

Difficult to 'leave' a family. They might withdraw from public life as many royals have. The Civil List was abolished in 2012 and they receive no money from the taxpayer apart from security cover which would have to continue.