LL asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 4 weeks ago

Why does Prince Charles have rotten toenails & fingernails and sausage feet & hands (SEE PHOTOS)?

PHOTOS IN THE FOLLOWING LINK OF HIS TOENAILS, FINGERNAILS, FEET, HANDS taken on his trip to India this week where he went barefoot for a local ceremony:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7680121/P...

What is wrong with him?

Update 2:

This question had to be re-posted because the first time it was asked, it disappeared.ย 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I also get puffy hands and feet on flights, even on short ones. No big deal.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you bothered to read the story you would have read that some people suffer from tissue swelling after taking long haul flights. This is why Charles' hands and feet are swollen. He doesย  not appear in pain so it isn't rheumatoid arthritis; the article states:

Prince Charles arrived in India today after flying from the UK โ€“ a flight which takes around nine hours โ€“ so he may still have some swelling left over from travelling... fluid build-up due to physical conditions...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7680121/P...

Nine hours to fly to India is a change to physical conditions and this is how Charles' body reacts---tissue swelling to hands and feet.

As to his nails, they are not rotten. Charles has the nails of a seventy-one year old man who does his own manicure and pedicure.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Symptoms of excessive alcohol intake. Charles and Camilla are known drunks. Can you blame Charles though? He has to drink to ease his conscience about his past and to have to look upon Camilla.ย 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It started in his brain and spread to his extremities.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If all the Daily Mail can do is report on Prince Charles toenails and his hands after a nine hour flight then they must be desperate for something to print.ย 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They look like the feet of a 71 year old. Let's hope you never get old.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I got no where with daily mail so I googled him. I see no problem

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.