how many mortals do you have to kill to become immortal?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If it's a life for a life situation, would it be infinite?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That's a hard question to answer. It takes 2 kills to be come a 00, as in 007. 5 kills to become a fighter ace, and usually one kill to be on death row in most states.

• 4 weeks ago

It don't work that way, dummy.  There's only one way to become immortal.  

If you want to gain immortality, you have to defeat Mr. T in physical combat.  Everyone knows that.

If you're going to try, just make sure you know what you're getting into.  We're talking about Mr. T here, the only person alive who once beat the sun in a staring contest.  Every time he folds his arms and frowns, the entire Russian military raises their alert level.

• Joe
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

I once saw Mr. T lose a fair fight. To a big *** Mexican thug while they were doing a job. It was unbelievable !!!

• 1 month ago

WOW.

This really is -  one deep question

and the first answer given here surprised me - ONE WHOLE LOT.

It is all epic!

Yet I do not know the quantity.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • In Fullmetal Alchemist, Father used the life energy of over 500,000 people to give himself a body and an extended lifespan.  However, after 500 years or so, he had expended quite a bit of that energy to the point of stretching himself too thin.

In reality, if such a thing were possible, then it'd take you far too many lives to make it work.  After all, there were SS guards who'd wipe out thousands of people in one go, and they did that daily for a long time.  You'd have a lot of catching up to do, because most of them are dead and the few that remain are in hiding or close to death.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.