Would you ever pose for nude art?

98 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you consider XXX videos "art", then one can argue that I already do...

• 4 weeks ago

Probably not, but I could see myself doing a brief nude scene as an extra in a horror movie

• 4 weeks ago

only for one and if art is what she wants then art is what she gets " art thou happy my dear"

• 4 weeks ago

Look what happened to François Boucher after he used his wife as the model for that Odalisque painting. Be careful about baring flesh...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only if they don't sculp a mouth in my stomach.

Source(s): Squidward - Mr. Krabs
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes because i would consider it an honor and compliment that someone would want to draw me nude. Even if i have a small pecker... (Which i do)

• 4 weeks ago

If I had something that would scare a prostitute, slut or a flamer, I would. I mean, something massive that when I dropped my robe, people fainted, horses ran for their lives, and men saluted. As it stands, I don't. 

If I were to pose for nude art, some of the comments would be...

- "His nads hang lower than his thingy." 

- "I'm gonna need to get a closer look for detail."

- "That reminds me, I gotta buy some Vienna sausage." 

- "Any chance he can make it just a little longer?"

- "Did he used to be a woman?"

- "Can you tell if he's been circumcised? Is he Jewish?"

- "Can we improvise? Maybe give him something to be proud of?"

• Emma4 weeks agoReport

Don't call people sluts. The world portrays sluts as women who hop from one guy to another but thats their life choice. If you were a playboy I wouldn't call you a playboy. If you called me a slut I would greet you with " Hey, slut you ******* *****," in the highest pitched voice ever.

• 4 weeks ago

It would have to be for quite a bit of money now that I'm older but yes I would.

• 4 weeks ago

before or after sex?

• Yahaha!4 weeks agoReport

LMAO!!!! I wish I was casting couch for you lol!

• 4 weeks ago

Being under the age of 21 I’d have to make sure it wasn’t illegal. If it wasn’t and my parents agreed then yes I would. I like the way I look naked but it would be impossible for me to not get an erection as nudity always turns me on even my own body. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.