Can a relative supply an accommodation address to a relative living abroad?


Can a U.K. homeowner legally supply an accommodation address to a U.K. passport holder living abroad?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    What do you mean by "accommodation address?" Do you mean you are going to provide accommodations for a relative while visiting you? This is tricky since applicants for tourist visas must prove they have sufficient funds of their own for all typical tourist expenses - no money, etc, from you. Also, offering accommodations proves that relative has "ties" to the country whose visa is being applied for, and that's a Big Red Flag for suspected intent to remain. Let them qualify on their own merits for the visa, then if you wish, let them stay at your place briefly.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.