what kind of doctor do you see for nerve damage, after surgery?

6 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago


  • 3 weeks ago

    Your regular doctor who will refer you to a specialist if needed.

  • 3 weeks ago

    A neurologist is who you'd see

  • Vicki
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

    It would seem that a neurologist is a good option.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    you see your regular doctor

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    I saw a neurologist, recommended by the neurosurgeon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.