Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

i Met a guy lasnight at a club I texted him he never texted back I want to text him again what should I say?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Honestly, if he's interested in you he'll make it clear. You've made your move now the ball is in his court. If you message him again you might come across clingy. Men don't usually appreciate clingy behaviour especially if you've just met. He'll probably see you as easy to get if you message again. Just keep yourself busy so he knows you have a life and things going for you. Messaging him again will just boost his ego and leave you feeling needy. Maybe he's busy just give him time but don't sit around waiting for him. If he doesn't message he wasn't the one and there's a guy out there that would be crazy about you. You should follow Matthew Hussey on YouTube or Instagram, he gives the best dating advise. Good luck! 

• I dunno i don't know

• 4 weeks ago

Don't text him again. If he didn't text back the first time, he's not interested

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Say "I met you lasnight and you never texted back."

He'll say, "What is lasnight?"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I would say hey I met somebody else sorry.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just tell him you're preggers. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.