Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Porn doesn’t interest me anymore?

First of all, I’m a straight girl. It’s been like a week since I’ve noticed that porn just doesn’t do it for me anymore. I want to get off but I can’t find any material that works.

Over the past month or so I’ve been into a few celebs and those are the only men I’ve been attracted to at all lately. Unfortunately there’s no leaked nudes or anything so... But that’s about the only thing I can think of that could help me “get it out”.

Please help. :/

Masturbation can be fun, but at the end of the day, It's like playing a tennis ball against a brick wall. It can be fun, but it's not a game. What you want is a partner to return the ball.

If you're not hooked on porn, that's a good thing. But if you think it's OK to intrude into the privacy and dignity of of people by seeking leaked nudes of them, then that shows your urge for sex is still leading you astray morally. You wouldn't want anyone perving over illicit nudes of you, so why do you think it is right to do that to anyone else?

Keep in mind that the real  purpose of sex is to unite a husband and wife and help them form a strong family. If it is only used as a way of getting cheap thrills on your own then it you will just find that the feelings of emptiness and frustation increase. 

u need a real man a real pe----