Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Did this girl lie to me...?

I've been seeing this girl on/off for 2 years. We aren't together.

One late night she stayed at a bar with our 2 bosses (a couple who love her and want her for sex). (Long story here, but they like to fu*k employees). Ok so she was later dropped off at my place late, very drunk. She ate and then sat on my lap, stared at me, we joked around and we ended up making out for the 1st time. Really intimate time. It was fun!        

The next morning she woke up and said "Oh my god, I think we almost had a 3sum" She said she didn't, and what happened was she ONLY made out with the wife and that was it. She said she couldn't do it.  Should I believe her? I asked a few times and she assured me that NO she didn't, but I can't tell.

Ok so the reason I question it is because yeah I was pressing her about it to the point where she starting getting annoyed (my mistake). She got a little defensive saying well "so and so did it" or saying it's "inconsequential." I am leaning towards taking her word though. Anyways I know I need to leave her alone about it and I will. 

• Linda

Leave it as it is and take her word for it.

• Juana

If she said she didn't then she didn't. You need to believe her...except you're not even with her, so why does it matter?

• mike4 weeks agoReport

You're right, I should take her word for it. 

It's none of your business what she did, unless she decides to share it on her own. So stop asking. You're being intrusive and ignorant by asking over and over.

• mike4 weeks agoReport

You're right and I stopped asking afterwards. Actually we've been getting along fine since, I just wanted to know the truth is all. It's obviously been bothering me because I like her a lot.

Well if you can't tell how the fu ck are we supposed to know?  This is a genuinely stupid question.