Lisa asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

How can I do the spooning on my period? ?

I'm on my period (3rd day) and want to have sex, but I wear a pad and not sure how I can do spooning without being messy... 

You are letting your period control your actions. You need to take charge. Ok you cant spoon wearing a pad. There are other options

Get a menstrual cup.

Or just put a towel down.

First answer is correct - remove pad beforehand, and put down a towel.

I love having sex with my wife - even when she is on her period.  Her flow is usually pretty light though.

I gave her head one time while she had a tampon in - just licking her clit, and it made her lose her mind.  She reciprocated with some of the best head I've ever had.

You would remove it in the bathroom right before you would be intimate and give your partner a heads up.  If it's heavy you need to lay a towel down.  It is what it is if you want to do that on your period.  If neither of you are bothered by it then you just deal with it.