Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

why do woman make so much fuss over having a baby?

why do woman make so much fuss over having a baby when us men have to shave everyday and dont make a fuss

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You must be doing it wrong.

• 4 weeks ago

I wish I didn't have so much hair!

• sarah
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Ask this question again when you're three months pregnant and have to pull your car over on the side of the highway so you can get out and puke. Or when you're seven months along and the baby insists on lying on your sciatic nerve. Or when you're being stitched up because your skin literally ripped open while you were pushing a baby the size of a watermelon out of something that's only as big around as a bagel.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

because they are weaker and softer than MEN and like to complain about anything and do as little as possible and les than men and also get carried but want more say and tax free sanitry pads I say use loo role and suck the tax up men pay it on there razors 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What a moron you must truly be to compare shaving to carrying and birthing a baby. Clearly, you lack the mental capacity necessary to understand the concepts of pregnancy and childbirth. Do the world a favor and don't ever reproduce...we do not need more idiots on the planet.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.