Meghan and Harry not attending the royal Christmas?

Update:

The husband has the final say and shouldn’t be news in my opinion!!!

Update 2:

She obviously gets picked on for not even coming from a semi rich family!!! And this year he wants to keep her safer from snide comments maybe!!!

Update 3:

Just a nice gift each at the table probably would be expensive knitwear each!!! From somebody such as Meghan!!! 

Update 4:

Maybe she always comes empty handed!!!

Update 5:

Not going to get off lightly with a secret Santa pound land gift are you like that!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

What a load of old rubbish

• Let’s all feel we’re pissed off at breakfast tv for not being invited to royal dinners!!!

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Gossip rags with no actual proof would like you to believe this. We don't know. The royals have not released their itinerary for the Christmas holidays. Hello Magazine and the Sun are telling this story and we will have to wait and see what really happens. Last year, these gossips reported that Doria would be invited to Sandringham---and she wasn't. So we have to wait and see what will happen.

I think that it would be wise for the Sussexes to pay the Queen and Philip a visit on Christmas even if it is just for a few hours, something the Cambridges have done.

Edit: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7682231/C...

It's been confirmed by the Palace. The Sussexes have spent the last two Christmases with the Queen and this year are going to spend it with Meghan's mom.

A spokesman for the Sussexes said: 'Having spent the last two Christmases at Sandringham, their Royal Highnesses will spend the holiday this year, as a new family, with the duchess's mother Doria Ragland.

'This decision is in line with precedent set previously by other members of the Royal Family, and has the support of Her Majesty the Queen.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I doubt they will be missed.

• Prince Harry has previously said he considered "resigning" from the royal life. Not attending Christmas is a pretty bold statement - it is as good as compulsory unless there is a very good excuse - so I suspect this is a piece of more to come. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Given the ages of the Queen and Prince Philip, I'd have thought this year, of any, would have had the Sussex couple making an effort to BE THERE, if only for Christmas Day fgs.  Yet another example of Mme Sussex trying to alienate her husband from his family.   I guess she doesn't want to have to stay under the same roof of William and Catherine.   Sad.   Very sad.

If this is about wanting, preferring, to be with Doria over the festive season, surely they have more than enough rooms in their Windsor 'cottage' to accommodate Doria, and also be there at Sandringham either on Christmas Eve (when the gifts are opened) or Christmas Day.    Even if the Boxing Day activities don't appeal to Meghan.   It's not as if it takes that long to drive up to Norfolk from Windsor.   We had to juggle our time between the two sets of parents over Christmas which was a pain, especially when we were both working and could have done with some down time.  Our two sets were 300+ miles apart.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

its to make Kate look good,  they have to try make Megan look bad - like Fergie looked bad in comparison to Diana 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very wise of them. Some time out from social obligations sounds like it is overdue. It is not the first time Harry has ducked out.

• mac
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

who cares she is a fame whore..who is above her pay grade and feeling it.....

• 1 month ago

Entails their traditional hunt. 🥴😏 Meggie pie pretty much effed up the last one. 😄 They good.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So what? they want to spend their first christmas with archie, just the three of them, there will be plenty of people at sandringham, the queen does not mind.

• Verulam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Given their ages, I'd suspect the Queen and Prince Philip would have wanted them there - how many more Christmases are either of them going to see!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.