Honest thoughts on Yahoo Answers?

I know it gets a lot of hate but what is your opinion on it?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Yahoo answers is fantastic. A huge variety of people use it, including many educated and knowledgeable ones. This is the place I come to to get questions answered well and with speed.

• 2 weeks agoReport

what about trolls and baby-lovers?

• 2 weeks ago

I love Yahoo Answers! I love asking questions and answering question. It is nice to get opinions on my questions!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

In my opinion, I think there are a lot of the same questions asked here, which I suppose makes sense since it is never looked into if such a question is already out there or some other reason.

I wonder if some people would use Yahoo Answers for homework.

• 3 weeks ago

i used to like it when im young but now its just unnecessary opinions and not really answering the questions that people want 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

like any other social media serving its own agenda

• 4 weeks ago

Its a place for desperate questioners and a condescending outlet for bullies and point hoarders

• 1 month ago

It's a home away from home.

• 1 month ago

It definitely is nostalgic. Not the most reliable source to get your info but can still be extremely helpful. It just depends on what kind of things you need to know.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It helped change my outlook on life.  When I saw all the hatred and stupidity posted by liberals on this site, I decided I never wanted to be a liberal.

• 1 month ago

Am I qualified to know which answer is the correct one , being myself the one that asked the question?

• Matt1 month agoReport

Oh and the answer to your question is no

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.