My boyfriend is crushing on some other girl?

I was on the phone with my boyfriend when suddenly his friend (roommate) walks in and asks my bf if he wants to go to this dinner thing. He then proceeded to say that a girl named 'Michelle" is going to be there. I heard all of this while I was on the phone with him. I confronted him about it and he said that his friend thinks he has a crush on that girl Michelle from his friend's work. He said it isn't true and that he hasnt met her before. This is bothering me, and I feel like he is lying. I mean, why would his friend say that if there wasn't some truth to it and his friend knows he has a girlfriend (me). Am I just making a fuss about this?

No one here can know that. Could be his roommate's just been teasing him about this. Could be he's having a full blown affair with "Michelle". But if you don't trust him you've got relationship problems.

Nah, don't worry too much about it, some people have dumb crushes but they don't do anything. 

• Something is not right. I feel the friend would be a real bro and not say that when he was on the phone even if he didn't know it was you. I feel the fact he doesn't care you heard mean your boyfriend probably doesn't care that much if you know or care. I'd end things.

We have no idea whether or not your boyfriend is crushing, so it's pointless to ask us.

• .

Maybe his friend likes Michelle and wants some male support from your boyfriend. These are the things guys do, women do the same thing.

I wouldn't be too suspicious, unless Michelle starts hanging around you and your boyfriend a lot. Or Michelle rings your number too often talking or asking about your boyfriend.

• Linda

I think he mentioned that he thinks Michelle is cute and maybe he has even flirted with her before. His friend would not have said that if he had not made previous comments about her. Since he denied it, I would try to let it go and give him the benefit of the doubt but his friend I would give the cold shoulder to for trying to set your bf up with another girl.

• LP7

He sure is crushing on some other girl.He is covering for his friend and his own interests.Get it out in the open 

She hadn't been able to keep a job or a boyfriend for more than a few months, ... She was laughing and one of the guys, probably her boyfriend, had his hand on her ***. 5 ... Who'd think mighty-might would let a little thing like a boyfriend stop him. 1 ... To answer your question, no, I didn't go there; it's the final present from a ...

• BBB4 weeks agoReport

Um how does this apply to my question?