Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why are some Ukrainians in so much hate against the Russians they want to rewrite history and rename cities and want to stop using cyrillic?

It's ridiculous

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

you do not have the right to be concerned. it is strictly between them and nobody else. just like viet nam and korea should have been.

• 4 weeks ago

Russia invaded them .

• 4 weeks ago

Because you're a transparent Russian troll paid to spread disinformation, that's why.

• 4 weeks ago

You mean like Native Americans wanting to rename stuff back to Indian names instead of the names given by the White man? It is either right in both situations or wrong. What is your answer?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I wasn't aware that this was going on, but wouldn't it make it simpler for them to communicate with the rest of the world if they weren't using Cyrillic letters?

• Tom V
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I'm not sure what you are asking. Things change. Places get renamed. Languages and writing systems change. I seriously doubt "Charlotte North Carolina", or "Trenton New Jersey" were the original names of those places.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Maybe because Russia just stole part of their soverign country?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.